Full-Time ASC Administrator Job 908265
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ASC Administrator Job 908265
with Clinical Background
Illinois/Missouri on the Mississippi River
Our client, located in a quaint town on the Mississippi River, is looking for an experienced ASC Administrator with a clinical background and at least 3 years of OR management experience. This center has 3 OR’s that are currently generating 9000+ Multi-specialty and GI procedures annually.
In addition to overseeing the daily operations, your duties would include collaboration with the medical staff, nursing, and office staff of the Center, as well as the staff from the Medical Group and Hospital
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Assures that the delivery of ambulatory surgical services are delivered in an efficient, cost-effective, and customer service oriented manner
- Analyzes reimbursement and cost per case data by physician to assess the cost/benefit ratio of procedures to achieve the highest level of cost-effective service delivery possible
- Prepares annual budget for administrative and clinical services in collaboration with medical staff, nursing, and other staff as needed, and monitors monthly financial performance of the Center
- Establishes policies and procedures, and standards and measurement criteria in collaboration with nursing, medical staff, and other staff, to include Fire and Disaster, Material Safety Data Sheets, financial policies, etc. essential to the achievement of the philosophy and objectives of the Center, and ensures that the staff understands and follows them
- Assures that the Surgery Center remains in compliance with regulatory standards and assures documentation of patient care meets the criteria dictated by legal practice, state and federal health standards
- Arranges for appropriate in-services and ensures that employees maintain their education records
- Working through Hospital Human Resources Department, recruits, retains, supervises, and evaluates assigned personnel
- Recommends medical supplies and equipment purchases based on evaluation of new and/or improved products
- Participates as an active member on assigned committees and attends assigned committee meetings
- Has general knowledge of all surgical procedures performed at the Center
- Supervises perioperative nursing care with team coordinators
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Business or Healthcare Administration or other related field will be considered,
- 3-5 years healthcare management experience (preferably in OR/surgical setting in an ASC) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent salary up to 130K depending on education and experience plus relocation assistance
To learn more and be considered for this exciting position send your resume now and call Marge Quaadman, your Direct Hire and Interim Management Nurse Search Senior Consultant at 727-793-9045 right away!
Why wait? Do it now. The right nurse job for you right now…………is right here!
We will never forward your resume or present you to a client without your permission. We maintain your confidentiality. Just a reminder, there is never a cost to you as a candidate. Our cost is paid entirely by the client hospital.
Email your resume right away by clicking the \”Apply Online\” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.
PS: And if this job is not right for you please think of a colleague and let them know about this great opportunity.
How to Apply
Email your resume right away by clicking the “Apply Online” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.