Full-Time COO Chief Operating Officer Job 900249
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
COO to round out senior leadership team at Level II Trauma Center
Top 50 Hospital of over 400 beds
Sunny Coastal FLORIDA
Imagine yourself spending your weekends walking the
sugar white sands of the Gulf of Mexico beaches…………
- Report to the CEO of this successful growing facility
- Ideal candidate will have high commitment to driving organizational success through collaborative relationships with Medical Staff and hospital personnel.
- Primary focus is to assist CEO in all aspects of management, site coordination, and organizational integration
- Direct short-term and long-range plans and budgets
- Lead operations of new program development, expansion,
- Develop/install procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow.
- Work with survey companies in implementing strategies to improve employee, physician, and patient satisfaction scores.
- Provides administrative oversight for employee selection process; performance appraisals; corrective and other employee actions.
- Present written and verbal information to Board, management, medical staff and public
- Prepare and present reports regarding professional services, financial activities, and operational status issues, to actively monitor the organizations’ performance.
- Provide oversight of:
- Rehab Services
- Clinical Services (Imaging, Outpatient Services)
- Medical Staff Services
- Risk Mgmt
- Plant Ops
- Protective Services
- IT ( Partial Contracted Service)
- EVS (Contracted Service)
- Food Services (Contracted Service)
- Hospitalist MDs (Contracted Service)
- ERMDs (Contracted Service)
To live the Florida lifestyle here is what you will need to qualify:
Minimum Education: Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration from an accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
5 to 7 years experience in hospital operations at the administrative leadership level required.
Basic computer skills.
Ability to greet and effectively relate to physicians, employees, contract vendors and patients.
Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Ability to deal with pressure and complaints.
Presents oneself in a professional manner through appearance and conduct.
Thorough knowledge of healthcare administration and hospital operations and in depth working knowledge of integrated healthcare organization and administration, agency standards/compliance and laws applicable healthcare operation.
Have a demonstrated positive track record of working with Medical Staff. Must have thorough familiarity with healthcare regulations with special knowledge in physician relations, regulations and quality standards affecting healthcare organizations.
Salary range: Highly competitive salary range with generous relocation package
To learn more and be considered for this exciting position send your resume now and call Marge Quaadman, your Direct Hire and Interim Management Search Senior Consultant at 727-793-9045 right away!
Why wait? Do it now. The right job for you right now…………is right here!
We will never forward your resume or present you to a client without your permission. We maintain your confidentiality. Just a reminder, there is never a cost to you as a candidate. Our cost is paid entirely by the client hospital.
Email your resume right away by clicking the \”Apply Online\” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.
PS: And if this job is not right for you please think of a colleague and let them know about this great opportunity.
PPS: And if this job is not right for you click the apply button anyway and tell me what job you are interested in and where you want to be. I’ll build a special alert just for you to let you know as soon as a job becomes available. For best results be sure to attach your resume.
How to Apply
Email your resume right away by clicking the “Apply Online” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.