Full-Time Digital Business Enterprise Architect Texas Health Resources Arlington Texas 3701
Digital Business Enterprise Architect
Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Digital Business Enterprise Architect to join the Digital Experience Team.
The address is 612 E. Lamar Blvd. Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary: Min $52.61 – Max $87.07, based on relevant work experience.
• Full Time: 40 hours per week, 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
The Digital Business Enterprise Architect will be responsible for leading the business architecture to support Digital and Consumer Experience efforts of Texas Health Resources working with business, operational, and technology leaders. This position will develop the business architecture roadmap to support the current and future business which will include health platform and new suite of products and services. This position will different options on technology options and architecture to support the business requirements pipeline and effectively communicate with senior leaders as needed.
The essential job functions of this position are:
• Drives the process to document and maintain business architecture artifacts, including blueprints, patterns, diagrams, data models, standards to maintain a current and accurate view of the business architecture roadmap.
• Collaborates with project management, data and analytics, and SCRUM teams on creating timelines and tracking progress to support timely delivery of initiatives to achieve desired business outcomes.
• Work with project teams to ensure technology choices made are interoperable so that the total cost of ownership of technology/architecture options is optimized across enterprise.
• Manage a pipeline of future business architecture and technology options that can support Texas Health’s vision.
• Works with the project and product teams to build and elaborate business requirements that can follow the business architecture roadmap. Drives the business architecture roadmap working closely with build teams throughout the development lifecycle and ensure the teams make appropriate technology choices.
• Utilizing consumer experience and product strategy, drive the business architecture roadmap supporting the current and the future requirements and ensuring alignment with product , platform vision and other corporate strategic priorities.
• Partner with technology, products, operations, marketing teams to enable launch of successful initiatives, products and services in agile iterations
• Evaluates and prioritizes technology options including buy and build to support all initiatives to achieve revenue growth and consumer engagement/loyalty targets.
• Foster a culture of agility, innovation and out of the box thinking.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field OR 4 years relevant work experience in lieu of a degree required.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field preferred.
• 7 Years of relevant work experience including: prior experience in managing relationships between business, operations, and technology teams; and/or product development experience in healthcare or other regulated industry such as financial services required.
• Experience in Agile development process required.
• Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels for the organization.
• Demonstrated track record of excellent working relationship with technology and operations team to drive an effective and agile development process.
• Experience in practicing a scaled agile approach with focus on human centered design to drive build of services and products.
• Must be a doer with a roll up your sleeves attitude with strong bias for action.
• Excellent influencing skills and proven collaborator.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mtqqtqwb533s398b