Full-Time Director of Surgical Services Job 900252
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Surgical Services Job 900252
Not for Profit….Level II Trauma Center in a Super Family Community
These are exciting times for our client hospital. Very soon, they will break ground on a large addition to their already sprawling campus to house new state of the art OR’s and a new Adult ICU. The addition will house 20 OR’s with room to expand by 12-16 more. A new position has been created and added to the perioperative services department due to the growth spurt about to take place
The person who wins this position will live and work in a dynamic city located within an easy drive of the beach. Home to beautiful rolling hills, live oaks dripping with Spanish moss, camellias, magnolias, dogwoods and azaleas, beautiful gardens and large lakes. Other advantages two universities, a mild four season climate. The city also offers an active arts community with a diverse offering of concerts, plays, exhibitions, dance performances, film screenings, museums, galleries, exciting shopping venues, and dining.
What you get to do:
The Director of Surgical Services will:
- Report to the Service Line Administrator
- Be responsible for daily operation of 19 OR’s, PACU, and Outpatient Surgical Unit performing all types of surgery including open heart, neuro, robotics
- Promote consistent and consolidated direction for nursing care throughout main operating room
- Plan individually and collectively to determine the future direction of nursing care.
- Implement and continuously monitor plan as it develops to provide reinforcement and/or changes
- Collaborate with other clinicians to ensure systems are appropriate and adequate to support nursing and patient care.
- Coach, mentor, and serve as a role model.
- Work with nursing supervisors/managers to assure continuity and consistency of departmental direction across shifts.
- Interpret the Nurse Practice Act for others as needed.
Education Required to Qualify:
- Required: BSN, Nursing; Preferred: Master’s or Other Graduate Degree
- Nursing License in State of Florida
Experience Required to Qualify:
- Minimum: Five to seven years of related experience
- Preferred: Leadership experience in a setting of comparable size and complexity
Hospital is offering an attractive 6 figure salary range, 125K, relocation assistance, and full benefit package.
To learn more and be considered for this exciting position send your resume now and call Marge Quaadman, your Direct Hire and Interim Management Nurse Search Senior Consultant at 727-793-9045 right away!
Why wait? Do it now. The right nurse job for you right now…………is right here!
We will never forward your resume or present you to a client without your permission. We maintain your confidentiality. Just a reminder, there is never a cost to you as a candidate. Our cost is paid entirely by the client hospital.
Email your resume right away by clicking the \”Apply Online\” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.
PS: And if this job is not right for you please think of a colleague and let them know about this great opportunity.
How to Apply
Email your resume right away by clicking the “Apply Online” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.