Full-Time Neonatal Intensive Care Unit NICU RN Registered Nurse Part time Nights
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit NICU
RN Registered Nurse
Part time Nights
Want to come home? Join the Texas Health HEB Women’s Services team as a Registered Nurse for our Level III NICU Unit that is like family.
• This position will be 2 days a week and 12-hour shifts, 6:45 AM – 7:15 PM.
• We offer self-scheduling, educational and career growth opportunities plus a great partnership with our physician group.
• We are a 16-bed unit and elevating the standard care by having Texas 10-Step designation.
Join our amazing healthcare system and apply online today!
Requirements / Qualifications
• Associates Degree in Nursing required. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required.
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN Residency program required.
• 2 years of NICU RN experience from an acute care facility strongly preferred.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months upon hire
• NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program upon hire
Shift is 6:45 am-7:15 pm, part-time, (2)12-hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience
We offer competitive benefits that go beyond your paycheck including 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical/Dental insurance as well as the Clinical Nurse Ladder program just to name a few.
Where you will work
At Texas Health HEB we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 296-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for women’s services, outpatient surgery, oncology, cardiac rehabilitation and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus, we’re an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and provide nuclear medicine, neonatal intensive care, respiratory therapy and orthopedic medicine.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health HEB is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain, a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center and a designated Baby Friendly facility. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, women’s services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Physical Location: 1600 Hospital Parkway, Bedford, TX 76022
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mqk64tc3qhq8j4qv