Full-Time Nurse Director of Cath Lab Job 900257
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You’ve gotta have heart for this brand new opening as
Nurse Director of Cath Lab Job 900257
Busy lab with new state-of-the-art equipment
Just under 300 bed for profit in outstanding Tampa Bay coastal FL location
Oversee 4 rooms including:
- 1 Electrophysiology Suite with brand new state of the art lab, procedure rooms and pre/post recovery
- 2 Cardiac and Interventional rooms
- 1 Endovascular Suite with pre and post holding areas.
- Be responsible for 20 staff members (3 person Cath teams)
- Registered Nurses
- CV Surgical Technologists
Number of cases per day:
- Average of 15 + including:
- diagnostic and interventional heart caths
- diagnostic and interventional peripheral studies
- AAA stent grafts
- electrophysiology studies
- ASD and PFO closures
- Insertion of ICD’s and pacemakers, TEE’s, and cardioversions.
Major Equipment Used:
- GE Labs and Phillips Cath Lab Equipment
- Mac Lab Hemodynamic Monitoring System
- Heart Labs Imaging System
- IVUS and 3D mapping.
Special Certifications Needed:
- American Heart Association BLS
- American Heart Association ACLS
Special Skills/Competencies Needed:
- Past EKG/telemetry training course preferred with ability to demonstrate proficiency in rhythm interpretation
- Past Cardiac Cath Lab or critical care nursing experience preferred
- 8 and 10 hours shifts are available with on-call requirement
- Department hours are Monday through Friday 7-3:30PM based on case load.
- Flexible scheduling available.
- Professional scrubs (individual provides their own); RNs wear royal blue.
- Valid State RN license.
- Baccalaureate degree required; BSN preferred
- Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years current experience in Cardiac Nurse Leadership in an acute care setting
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to take on multiple projects
- Strong relationship building skills to promote growth
To learn more and be considered for this exciting position send your resume now and call Marge Quaadman, your Direct Hire and Interim Management Nurse Search Senior Consultant at 727-793-9045 right away!
Why wait? Do it now. The right nurse job for you right now…………is right here!
We will never forward your resume or present you to a client without your permission. We maintain your confidentiality. Just a reminder, there is never a cost to you as a candidate. Our cost is paid entirely by the client hospital.
Email your resume right away by clicking the \”Apply Online\” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.
PS: And if this job is not right for you please think of a colleague and let them know about this great opportunity.
How to Apply
Email your resume right away by clicking the “Apply Online” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.