Full-Time Nurse Director of OR and SPD Surgical Services Job 900253
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Nurse Director of OR and SPD – Surgical Services Job 900253
One of Fortune Magazine’s \”100 Best Companies to Work For\” for over a decade!
Our client, the region’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organization, with six hospital campuses and more than 12 outpatient facilities throughout South Florida counties is seeking a talented nurse leader. The person who wins this position will join them as they launch a major expansion from 18 to 24 OR’s!
- Develop, implement and maintain organizational structure for the best in patient care
- Assist with construction/expansion in the forthcoming growth to 24 OR suites including an Intra-OP MRI and remodeling of the current space
- Recruit and retain qualified staff and promote their professional growth; development of employees through delegation, supervision and education
- Oversee and supervise collection of all required records and reports: OR records, monthly statistics, patient charges, incident reports, personnel records and payroll records
- Oversee surgical specialties including: Total Joint, Open Heart, Neuroscience and Laparoscopic procedures
- Manage Central Processing and inventory to maintain high levels of OR functionality and efficiency.
- Oversee inventory and materials management.
- Create and engender positive, collaborative relationships with physicians, staff, and patients.
- Lead development of new services while grow and generating new business
- Report to VP of Clinical Operations
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need:
- Licensed as an RN in FL
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an OR Director capacity with experience in a large OR setting (15+ suites);
- BSN, Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing degree; (MSN preferred)
- Business Development, P&L, standardization, inventory, sterile processing, physician/employee relations and PI experience
- Familiar with block booking and scheduling
- Be a business strategist with focus on excellent patient care and department efficiency and effectiveness.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Approachable with the ability to lead diplomatically.
- Experience with departmental re-model, construction and expansion a BIG plus.
Award-winning healthcare system driven by quality and clinical excellence! All this and a subtropical climate and the beach besides! This career opportunity offers outstanding competitive 6 figure salary, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance!
To learn more and be considered for this exciting position send your resume now and call Marge Quaadman, your Direct Hire and Interim Management Nurse Search Senior Consultant at 727-793-9045 right away!
Why wait? Do it now. The right nurse job for you right now…………is right here!
We will never forward your resume or present you to a client without your permission. We maintain your confidentiality. Just a reminder, there is never a cost to you as a candidate. Our cost is paid entirely by the client hospital.
Email your resume right away by clicking the \”Apply Online\” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.
PS: And if this job is not right for you please think of a colleague and let them know about this great opportunity.
How to Apply
Email your resume right away by clicking the “Apply Online” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.