Full-Time Nurse Manager Kidney Dialysis Unit Job 900258
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Nurse Manager Kidney Dialysis Unit Job 900258
Dakotas – Northern Midwest
California has in its heyday during the Gold Rush while our client’s area is having theirs now with an increase in population, infrastructure investments, and job opportunities during the past few years with the expanding drilling and petroleum extraction taking place in the region.
Don’t let the Midwestern setting fool you…….this city has a sizable and sometimes flamboyant arts community……….an art museum, a symphony orchestra, an opera company, a city band, several dance and theater troupes, a youth/punk concert organization, over 40 organizations that are members of the local Council on the Arts.
Recreation activities include baseball, golf, biking, rodeos, tennis, fishing, camping, and the state fair or hop on the Empire Builder, as it travels by between Chicago and the Pacific Northwest winding along major portions of the Lewis and Clark trail. This mighty train passes right through town and will take you on an exciting adventure through majestic wilderness, following the footsteps of early pioneers.
Booming local economy and tons of opportunity everywhere!
- Hands on role…….directly managing, supervising, and evaluating patient care service for dialysis unit assuring quality patient care leading to consumer satisfaction
- Dialysis unit provides care for patients onsite six days per week
- Average volume of 4,000 hemodialysis treatments annually.
- Space for 47 patients and treatment for 2-3 days per week for 3-4 hours.
- Oversee personnel management and provide and maintain positive work environment.
- Develops and manage departmental resources (time, materials, and personnel) within budgetary guidelines
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Current or temporary RN license in state or compact RN licensure.
- BLS certification required within orientation period.
- Specialty certification in area of practice is a plus.
- RN program as evidenced by licensure.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful nursing practice, which have included a supervisory/leadership role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Client is offering competitive salary range and relocation assistance.
To learn more and be considered for this exciting position send your resume now and call Marge Quaadman, your Direct Hire and Interim Management Nurse Search Senior Consultant at 727-793-9045 right away!
Why wait? Do it now. The right nurse job for you right now…………is right here!
We will never forward your resume or present you to a client without your permission. We maintain your confidentiality. Just a reminder, there is never a cost to you as a candidate. Our cost is paid entirely by the client hospital.
Email your resume right away by clicking the \”Apply Online\” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.
PS: And if this job is not right for you please think of a colleague and let them know about this great opportunity.
How to Apply
Email your resume right away by clicking the “Apply Online” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.