Full-Time Nurse Manager Surgery Clinic Job 900262
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Nurse Manager Surgery Clinic Job 900262
The Clinic Nurse Manager manages the clinical and operational activities of the assigned department. The manager plans, directs, coordinates, and evaluates the clinical nursing practice of the clinic with the goals of achieving excellence and continuous improvement in quality, patient safety, and patient satisfaction. The manager promotes a patient and family-centered approach to all aspects of care. This position develops and maintains effective working relationships with staff, physicians and advanced practice providers. The person in this role is integral to creating a team that provides an optimal environment of care. Administrative activities include fiscal, material and human resource management. The manager ensures compliance with accreditation and regulatory requirements. She/He maintains clinical competence in patient triage, prescription management and the provision of care of clinic patients.
Qualifications (Minimum Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing is required; master’s level preparation preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience as an RN with at least three years experience in managing a department.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota.
- Current certification as American Heart Associated Healthcare Provider BLS or within 30 days of hire/transfer.
- Certification in an aspect of department managed preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform critical thinking and complex problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
- Ability to delegate appropriately and effectively.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships and use tact, discretion and diplomacy when working with others.
- Demonstrated ability to stay calm and focused in environment of multiple demands.
- Strong telephone and interpersonal communication skills; ability to elicit responses in order to accurately assess and develop a therapeutic plan of care with the provider.
- Ability to accurately screen and triage patients.
- This position oversees about 15-20 staff. Oversees other clinical departments such as ENT, Psychiatry and Urology.
To learn more and be considered for this exciting position send your resume now and call Marge Quaadman, your Direct Hire and Interim Management Nurse Search Senior Consultant at 727-793-9045 right away!
Why wait? Do it now. The right nurse job for you right now…………is right here!
We will never forward your resume or present you to a client without your permission. We maintain your confidentiality. Just a reminder, there is never a cost to you as a candidate. Our cost is paid entirely by the client hospital.
Email your resume right away by clicking the \”Apply Online\” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.
PS: And if this job is not right for you please think of a colleague and let them know about this great opportunity.
How to Apply
Email your resume right away by clicking the “Apply Online” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.