Full-Time Nurse Manager Surgical Unit Job 900260
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Nurse Manager Surgical Unit Job 900260
The Surgical Unit Nurse Manager manages the clinical and operational activities of the assigned departments. The Manager plans, directs, coordinates and evaluates the nursing practice of the unit with the goal of achieving excellence and continuous improvement in quality, patient safety patient experience, and staff engagement. The Manager promotes a patient and family centered approach to all aspects of care. Through effective fiscal and operational management the Nurse Manager maintains optimum patient care unit systems including staffing, scheduling, general resource allocation and communication systems. The person in this role is integral to creating a team that provides an optimal environment of care. The Manager assures orientation is completed for staff on unit to ensure competence on the unit. Administrative activates include fiscal, material and human resource management. The manager ensures compliance with accreditation and regulatory requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is required, Master’s Level Preparation preferred.
Minimum of five years experience as an RN with at least three years experience in managing adepartment.
• Currently licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota
• Current Certification as American Heart Association Healthcare provider BLS or within 30days of Hire/Transfer
• Certification in an aspect of department managed preferred
Knowledge and Skills,
• Demonstrated ability to perform critical thinking and complex problem solving skills
• Demonstrated Leadership skills and abilities
• Ability to delegate appropriately and effectively
• Proven ability to build effective working relationships and use tact, discretion and diplomacy when working with others.
• Strong Telephone and interpersonal communication skills
Supervisory and Budget Responsibilities:
• Total number of employees reporting to this position is 30-35 FTE
To learn more and be considered for this exciting position send your resume now and call Marge Quaadman, your Direct Hire and Interim Management Nurse Search Senior Consultant at 727-793-9045 right away!
Why wait? Do it now. The right nurse job for you right now…………is right here!
We will never forward your resume or present you to a client without your permission. We maintain your confidentiality. Just a reminder, there is never a cost to you as a candidate. Our cost is paid entirely by the client hospital.
Email your resume right away by clicking the \”Apply Online\” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.
PS: And if this job is not right for you please think of a colleague and let them know about this great opportunity.
How to Apply
Email your resume right away by clicking the “Apply Online” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.