Full-Time PRN Opportunity Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery Nights Texas Health HEB
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Registered Nurse RN BSN
Labor and Delivery Nights
Texas Health Hurst Euless Bedford
The Siratt’s Women’s Center at Texas Health Hurst Euless Bedford (HEB) Hospital has a PRN opportunity for an experienced Labor and Delivery RN.
The address is 1600 Hospital Parkway, Bedford, TX 76022
Salary 38.00/hr – based on relevant experience
• Night Shift
• As Needed
Under the direction of the health care provider, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients.
– Labor & Delivery: 9 LDR’s
– 3 OR suites
– 4-bed triage
– 2 bed holding area
– Average between 160-220 deliveries per month
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred – RN’s hired after January 2017 require BSN within 2 years of start date.
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN)or completion of an RN Residency program required. (Labor and Delivery RN experience from an acute care facility strongly preferred)
One (1) to five (5) years of recent RN experience in Labor & Delivery preferred
Skills: Triage, labor, deliver, circulate, and recover patients
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
•BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association required upon hire
• ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support required upon hire
• NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program required upon hire
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation.
Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4thyear in a row)
• 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4thyear in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9vm3v9nqf489pkzb