Full-Time RN Director Perioperative Services Job 900254
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
RN Director Perioperative Services Job 900254
Not for Profit System
Rocky Mountain Region COLORADO
Seeking Perioperative Services Nurse Director to oversee operations of units at three smaller hospitals in region. The leader will be required to travel between the three sites which total just under100 beds.
- Position provides strategic leadership/ administration for patient care, education, safety and quality.
- Promotes professional practice environment
- Develops and maintains collegial and collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders
- Positively impact business of clinical operations, nursing and patient care outcomes.
- Partnerships include physicians, facility and organizational leaders.
- Responsibilities include clinical operations, clinician and patient/family education, customer service, financial outcomes, and quality outcome management and regulatory compliance.
- BSN or MSN required.
- Must possess strong knowledge of healthcare as normally obtained through completion of master’s degree in nursing, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Requires a current RN license in state of practice.
- Requires BLS certification.
- Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of clinical care management as normally demonstrated through 3-5 years of progressive care management experience.
- Requires demonstrated experience leading and/or managing strategic clinical operations.
- Requires strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate strong decision-making and critical thinking skills along with the ability to lead change.
7+ to 10 years of experience
Willingness to Travel – Always
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years Periop Nursing experience and a minimum of 3-5 management experience.
Must be able to adapt to different environments quickly.
Travel to facilities 90 minutes driving time away from each other will required weekly.
Relocation Assistance Available – Yes
Outstanding Salary Range………..with bonus and relocation assistance.
To learn more and be considered for this exciting position send your resume now and call Marge Quaadman, your Direct Hire and Interim Management Nurse Search Senior Consultant at 727-793-9045 right away!
Why wait? Do it now. The right nurse job for you right now…………is right here!
We will never forward your resume or present you to a client without your permission. We maintain your confidentiality. Just a reminder, there is never a cost to you as a candidate. Our cost is paid entirely by the client hospital.
Email your resume right away by clicking the \”Apply Online\” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.
PS: And if this job is not right for you please think of a colleague and let them know about this great opportunity.
How to Apply
Email your resume right away by clicking the “Apply Online” button below. Easy to do and quicker than you might think. Make the most of your future now.